воскресенье, 10 февраля 2013 г.

кларид отель дубаи

Thanks to ALL the support I have from you =) Means A Lot... now I am taking my v...

Chesi here.. just wanted to let you guys know that NEW MUSIC...

CHESI, INSIDER ON THE NEW ALBUM

“I am releasing my new album soon!!! That's right my friends,and it's new sounds, and this is fully me!! =) mixed with pop rock sounds,and I'm singing, and even doing some rappin' in this album! Had a great time making this, so I hope you enjoy!!”

“IMMA B wat IMMA SET out 2 B, without a doubt, undoubtfully”

“I'm gonna be brillient with my millions! throw out a billion and get back a trilion”

focus!! and do what ya gotta do ”

“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you ALL the desires of your heart!!=)”

“Hot tracks! Keep doing your thing!”

“MY NAME IS YOUNG STEPHLUR I AM WRITING THIS E-MAIL TO TELL U YOUR MUSIC IS GREAT AND I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW MUSIC”

rising star from Halifax, Nova Scotia!!!

“hot tracks and an amazing talent! wish you all the best!”

I'm gunna pop some tags only got 20 dollars in my pockettt! I'm obsessed!!!

Just another Canadian Artist, just doing what I love!! Thanks for the support!! I love you guys!!Never give up and Never Back Down.

Manager: Anirudh/ jazzfeezy/ tristan

Label: Island/Def Jam Records/tunecore/360 entertainment/jazzfeezy/ boi1dia

Sounds Like: Justin Bieber, Jasmine V, Demi Lovato, Jessica Jarrell, Jordan Jansen Music

Christian/Gospel / pop / R&B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий